Client Organizers are available in .pdf form and serve as a guide to help you get started gathering all of the information you need to file your taxes.
Bring your Client Organizer with you when you bring your tax documents in and we’ll get to work!
Own a small business? This checklist will help you make sure you get every deduction you’re eligible for.
Where’s My Refund?
If you receive a phone call from an IRS agent who demands you pay taxes you didn’t know you owed and they then threaten you with arrest or seizure of your property if you don’t pay them immediately, that is NOT an IRS agent, that is a scam!
The IRS will never:
1. Call you about taxes you owe without first mailing you an official notice.
2. Demand that you pay taxes immediately without giving you the opportunity to question or appeal the amount they say you owe.
3. Require you to use a specific payment method for your taxes, such as a prepaid debit card.
4. Ask for credit or debit card numbers over the phone.
5. Threaten to bring in local police or other law-enforcement groups to have you arrested for not paying.