Marla Coker is an Enrolled Agent and has 34 years’ experience in Accounting and Income Tax Preparation. She is a graduate of University of Alabama at Birmingham with a BS in Accounting. She has worked in both private industry and for local CPA firms. She was the Accountant/Controller for a successful local business for over 20 years. She loves balancing debits and credits.
Marla has lived in Hoover since 1999. Her 2 spoiled dachshunds run the household.
Susan Smith is an an Enrolled Agent who is authorized to represent you to the IRS. Susie works very closely with her clients in order to create the best outcomes for all their tax and accounting needs. She has owned SAS Tax & Accounting since 2004.
When she is not at the office, Susie spends time with her four children, two grandchildren, and husband. Susie resides in Alabaster where she is actively involved in her community. She enjoys traveling with her family and gardening each summer.
Susan’s Education/Professional Background
• Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the Southern Illinois University
• Bachelor of Arts in Accounting from the University of Alabama at Birmingham
• Certified Enrolled Agent with the Internal Revenue Service
• QuickBooks ProAdvisor
Susan’s Professional Memberships/Affiliations
• Member of the Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants
• Member of the National Association of Tax Professionals
• Member of the National Society of Accountants
• Member of the American Society of Women Accountants
• Member of National Federation of Independent Business Owners